Thanks to Mud and Mint I've been tagged asking to share six interesting things about myself and ask six others to do the same....well, interesting or not, here it goes:
1. I'd almost always take a good bagel with cream cheese over chocolate (or any other sweets for that matter).
2. I was a cemetery security guard a couple of summers while in college.
3. I have a birthmark on my thigh that's the shape of a cow skull. You know, the kind you see in the wild west movies with the tumble weeds blowing by...
*Que wild west whistle music ooOooOoo*
4. When I was a kid my Mom enrolled me in clown classes, yes clown classes. I was pretty shy and she wanted to get me involved in something, so while my friends were in little league baseball and gymnastics, I was a CLOWN :o(
5. I think "Yo Gabba Gabba" is the best thing to happen to TV in years!
6. I used to play the bass (the acoustic upright string bass-not the cool rocker chic electric bass.)
Here are the blogs that I'm tagging, take a look: